A warranty card is an invoice issued in electronic form with data for payment for the goods. The invoice indicates the date of receipt of the goods, from which the warranty period begins. The invoice may also indicate the duration of the warranty, which the buyer can familiarize himself with before purchasing. The warranty card is valid only if it correctly and accurately indicates the name of the product, product code, date of sale.
It is also important to know that the buyer cannot claim a warranty – this is a voluntary promise from the seller or service provider, so the same product may have different warranty conditions in different stores.
Warranty repairs are free of charge as long as the warranty period is valid.
- If you change your mind and decide to refuse the ordered goods, then the Law of the Republic of Latvia “On Protection of Consumer Rights” (OZPP Law) and the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. the right to terminate the contract within 14 calendar days and return the goods purchased in the online store back to the seller. Also, the OZPP Law in article 12, part 6 determines that the consumer is responsible for the safety and quality of the goods during the period of validity of the right to return the goods. We advise you to keep the original packaging of the goods so that the goods are not damaged during transport when using return rights. Armikus SIA reserves the right to refuse the buyer to return the goods or to withhold a compensation fee if the goods are damaged, incomplete, or have lost their original condition. In order to agree on the return of goods, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +371 26544000.
- If the goods are found to be defective, Armikus SIA offers a replacement or a refund within 72 hours.
- The returned product must have all the component parts of the product, as well as additional accessories, if they were present in the package. You are responsible for all components of the item. If the product does not have all the components, it cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The product must be returned in the packaging in which it was delivered. The packaging must be intact, clean and meet the requirements for returning goods to Armikus SIA.
- You have the right to refuse the purchase, having officially notified about it in writing (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days from the date of purchase. You will receive a message about the confirmation of the return to your e-mail address or by phone If you have not received confirmation, you can contact us by phone +371 26544000. Having canceled the purchase and sale agreement, within 14 working days, you must agree with the seller on the method of return by phone or e-mail (all questions about the goods and their transportation to the place specified by the seller) .Cancelling the contract, the money paid for the goods will be returned within 5 (five) working days from the date of confirmation of the return.
- You do not have the right to withdraw from the sales contract provided:
6.1 If you spoil the goods or significantly change the appearance.
- The sound generator housing has mechanical damage or traces of welding. Welding to install the mountings is allowed, but the warranty is void.
- The case of the sound generator was disassembled, as a result of which the factory moisture protection was broken.
- The sound generator was installed with the bell up or in the forward direction, as a result of which dirt deposits abundantly accumulated inside, which impeded operation and led to irreversible deformations of the speaker and sound distortions.
- Electronic control units tampered with. Damaged original wiring harness cables causing electronic control units to short-circuit.
6.2 If an official refusal has not been submitted within 14 days.
- If the price of the purchased product or service depends on fluctuations in the financial sphere, which the Seller is not able to control.
- In other cases provided by law.